Albutt Grain Pusher
The Albutt Grain Pusher range is designed for use with telehandlers, loaders and shovel loaders with quick release brackets available to suit your machine. The heavy duty design incorporates round and smooth surfaces to prevent grain trapping. The modular design means all sizes can be extended by 1.0 or 2.0 meters. We offer an optional plastic wear strip for floor protection. Both extensions and plastic wear strip can be retro fitted. A large 2.3m wide blade (1m high) increases grain pushing capability from previous models. All come as standard in high visibility yellow paint, aiding use in darker, indoor grain stores.
- Round tube design keeps grain in the store and not in the yard
- Bolt together design allowed length to be added in the future if required
- Recommended to be used with Albutt’s bolt on bracket system
- Large 2.3m x 1m blade
- Modular design
- High visibility yellow paint finish
- Nylon wear edge for floor protection (optional)
- The original round tube / bolt together grain pusher; often imitated, never bettered
Enquire about this Equipment
For more details please call: 01761 453310 or complete the form below.