Browns Silage and Feed Pusher *IN STOCK*
- A simple sliding beam action will enable the pusher to be extended for different passage widths
- Suitable for feed passages of 8 to 15ft wide
- Robust main frame designed so loader brackets can be easily mounted.
- The tyres are angled so that the outside edges are in contact with feed passage first to enable the correct direction of rotation and feed movement.
- The tyres are mounted on axles to provide years of trouble free operation.
- Supplied with super single tyres that can be easily replaced and are available free from most commercial tyre dealers
- Available as single arm Silage Pusher.
- A tractor bracket is available to enable connection via the 3 point linkage or to an A frame
- Pallet fork bracket available sold seperately
- Telescopic/loader brackets sold seperately
PUSHOVER - 3 POINT LINKAGE & A FRAMECODE66210HEIGHT1000mmLENGTH1160mmMIN WIDTH2440mmMAX WIDTH4260mmWEIGHT300kg
PUSHOVER - SINGLE ARMCODE66220HEIGHT1000mmLENGTH1160mmMIN WIDTH2020mmMAX WIDTH2620mmWEIGHT225kg
PUSHOVER - SINGLE ARM - 3 POINT LINKAGE & A FRAMECODE66230HEIGHT1000mmLENGTH1160mmMIN WIDTH2020mmMAX WIDTH2620mmWEIGHT225kg
PUSHOVERCODE66200HEIGHT1000mmLENGTH1160mmMIN WIDTH2440mmMAX WIDTH4260mmWEIGHT300kg
Enquire about this Equipment
For more details please call: 01761 453310 or complete the form below.